Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rotronic 12.02.1086 Software



some time came to our country from the U.S. fashion nail polish in unconventional colors, turquoise, orange, leaf green, maroon, gold, blue .....

This season the stakes, the accord of the various houses are for the green and blue.

I, as I always say "I never put it," and then just giving in and giving (I know, I have no personality ...), I bought a dark blue paint!


I rarely see the truth, especially at first, because I always choose natural colors, but the truth is that I like, it's funny. Maybe for all days not because it is very marked, but the odd day, yeah!

A Pacolo D. dreads ..... says I look like one of the daughters of ZP in order ..... ..................... ......., of course, this cuts your casters a bit, because if your guy likes you, you lose the fun!




I also realized how difficult it is painted in these shades! It shows every little flaw, we would have to ram them daily! Slavery! And

vosotr @ s, you think of these bold colors? Do you like or you horrified? What have you tried? With that color you stay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment