Thursday, October 28, 2010

Secondary Cancer In The Spine

Telva 2010

As you know has been held the night of the awards Telva 2010, throwing a party that nobody want to lose.

These are some of the characters were to be seen on the red carpet.

For me, the best dressed were Nieves Alvarez, Giambattista Valli, and Mar Flores, Caprile.


I also liked a lot, Nuria March of Caprile, Cristina Piaget and Dafne Fernandez, both of Hannibal Laguna.
beautiful black dresses with Vicky Martín Berrocal also attended, with own design, Armani and Rosario Domecq Paloma Lago. Spectacular
Paz Vega de Hanibal Laguna pure style lady (although I prefer no bangs), the same designer chose Marta Robles, as always, very elegant and has not seemed bad, but overall a bit bland, Helen Lindes Ailanto.

not missed it these three great ladies, Belen Domecq, Carmen Lomana (I've read of Lanvin, but my dear Give me Alvarno said to be so fixed that's right) I have to say I do not seems their best outfits, the length of the dress not favored, and the Infanta Elena with a wonderful Oscar de la Renta, I do not know if I add up a lot of supplements ...


Teresa Helbig with your own, (I like the dress but I find it strange combination that has made supplements) Purification Garcia and his daughter, and Arantxa del Sol of Carolina Herrera.

Sisters Goyanes, assiduous Sarah, not missed, both worn by Jorge Vazquez, Montero Mariló Pronovias, with a hairstyle that does not do justice, and Clara Courel, which as usual, seem to dress the is huge due to the squalor ... (Clara, you insist, but that blonde is not for you. If the court, not the color)


Finally, I believe are the worst dressed night: Monica Hoyos
Escada with a very lollipops, the truth, Rachel Smith with a Locking Ana suit, the better your makeup and hair. Anne Alberta Ferretti Igartiburu in silver that a lot fatter and unflattering hairstyle, I think that is what takes the cake ...

What you think? Those who believe are the best and worst dressed?

I hope your criticism!

Olvido Gara

0 comments:

Post a Comment