Thursday, November 25, 2010

Best Pearl Jam 2003 Bootleg

acknowledge that this is not mine!

I found something that has sunk into my aspirations as a mother .....
hate cooking!

Yes, I said before that I could not think to do, or that this dish does not come out good or I have no time ........ (? But if you have time to see people or if I hurry up westerns Telemadrid
.....) I removed the blindfold, I hate it definitely is not me I do not care, not hate.

So of course, yesterday while waiting for D. Pacolo ArguiƱano was watching (for that too I have time) to see if I get something, and suddenly said: "Cooking is a form of love! Cooking das love your spouse and your children, there is something more beautiful? Love does not come in cans "
Estooooo shit !....... ........ Make a steak
count as cooking?? Dioooooosssss
! I am the worst mother in the planetaaaaaa !!!!!

But I'll like, you throw an hour to do something that disappears in 15 minutes and the worst is that every day you have to repeat this process so ungrateful!

(I think, without a doubt, my omelette is the worst I've ever tasted. My friends attest.)

So I passed, of course, my mother, for encouraging, he says "do this dish is easy, fast and is great" and I get all ready, buy the ingredients (yes, I have Spices not even know what they are) and I get to it.
"You make the sauce" (I hear my mother in my head), the peak crying and I miss onions in the skillet (to lighten the fire to stop, I think I plan hotshot) "and when you put the browned flesh. " Brown? My onion is charred (nothing happens, then that is not even noticed, I tell myself) continued with all the ingredients and great faith.
Results: For on cases, sometimes my craft work goes to waste, some edible and some even came to passable.

My mother the next day: "You made the dish?"
Answer: Yes. But very good is not to be. I think to me that meat is not going.
My mother: But as you did?
repeat the above.
My mother: "The fire to stop? Replace such ingredient for this one? Fried?
maternal Conclusion: The kitchen needs love and time.
shit
ME IN LOVE!!

Perhaps the canned food manufacturers , cooked vegetables, preserves, etc, and do not put the necessary love ?????????? Love may be in the restaurant ?????? Guuuuuuaaaaaahhhhhh
........... snif snif ....... ....... what a mess! Clearly
'm nominated to leave the kitchen!

Solution I've come to understand after I was born to be "princess":
"You want to eat hot? Ala, to Grandma's!" My argument unquestionable

(yes, D. Pacolo, in-question-tio-na-ble):
"Glamour and smell of stew is incompatible!")

(Oh, how I have to have patience with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment