Friday, November 19, 2010

Brown Bunny Explicit Scene

Universe Super-bodorrio

is growing closer the holiday season, so I've gone to look at toys for my dwarf (is something I love doing, I enjoy most things more than him!), but as always, I could not help stopping to contemplate the universe ........ Barbie

I confess, I love Barbie!
is clear that it was a fashionista since childhood, have always been my favorite dolls and still are, or Nenuco, or Nancy, or anything, no so many houses, cars, horses, clothes, jobs, shops, etc., as it.

Secretly I want to bring all home! heh, heh, heh ....
And it is not surprising to see, for example, these retro air, the executive in the late 80's my era, I remember it perfectly!

Or characters from The Wizard of OZ! (That achieved, right?)


O thumbnails celebrities like Presley at his wedding, Rizzo in Grease, The Birds, characters from Dynasty (ja, ja, I birth) or Karl Lagerfeld himself!


As there, fashionistas Barbies (as is the red with animal print!)





Even dressed by designers like Versace, and Dior Loboutin!


These are my favorites, how cool!


And you @ s, you like Barbie? I remember your childhood? How do you like best, princess, fashion, in one of their professions, such as celebrities, etc.?
You have given some to a girl just because you love to you? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment