Sunday, November 14, 2010

Birthday Rhymes For Halloween



Ay, ay, ay, I know that I have a bit descuidadillo blog! But the truth is, as you know better than anyone, this removes a lot of time that I have!
In any event, even lengthen my posts, I always try to keep up in reading your blogs.

These days some things have occurred more or less worthy of comment as the MTV awards, full of scary outfits, Sephora's party, the celebrities plump Iberian Wedding bullfighter Jose Maria Manzanares, with looks to suit all tastes or images of the capsule collection Lanvin for H & M.
Pacololandia
But I have a story to share with vosotr @ s , despite not being much given to such statements, and I'm going to be a mom again!

So goodbye to compritas for a few months! I will focus on shoes and accessories, which is also very good, no? Je, je ...
And, well, a fashion post will fall on pre-mom (hard to find glamorous in this area, but anyway ...)

Thanks for your patience and love.

looong kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment