Sunday, November 28, 2010

Spiralstaircase Handrail

not miss it!

This post is just to tell you a couple of things that I think you may be interested.

Thursday, thanks to the blog "Because You are trendy, I found the Vintage Fair has been these days at the Fashion Mall Shopping in Madrid (until 28 November).

So, on Friday I went there .... take a look and do not know who I found! With Lorenzo himself Caprille !!!!!!!!!!!! What shock!
I loved this show, was dressed from 45 € (there are also other of 1,500 €, but anyway) signing stuff and a lovely bag!! I hope
tuviérais the opportunity to see it.

The other little thing, and post collation of Barbie, is that after the show I got into the English Court and I find it??

A magnificent exhibition of Barbie !!!!!!!
superamplia exposure is very pretty, has lots of dolls from different eras, places, celebrities, etc ...
For example you can see Marilyn Monroe at different times mythical Tailor Liz as Cleopatra, or, my favorite, the different Audrey! Oh, great the Audrey's little black dress with the amazing black pamela Breakfast at Tiffany's!
If you can not miss it!
is up to the January 9 at El Corte Inglés de Castellana in Madrid, on the 4th floor.




(Maybe you knew already, but hey, if someone like me who had not heard!)
Besos a tod @ s !

0 comments:

Post a Comment