Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nausea After Flu Shot 2010

Gipsy Christmas Eating chic

Winds Gypsies are on the rise, you need only to open the fashion editorials to realize, I said Shakira "I'ma gypsy!"
Vogue, for example, published some beautiful pictures of this style in its November issue.
This style is a fun medley of air which mixes ethnic fabrics, bright colors, geometric patterns and highly processed vegetable, overlapping pieces, and filled with baroque touches with a strong taste for gold.

The gipsy is itself recharged, even makeup, and played a lot with the accessories, especially necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc.
The trick is knowing how to mix with expertise to achieve this effect gipsy and that seems to go badly dressed! Only suitable for fashionistas with style! Think
gypsy, that's the inspiration! (Although I do not get an worthy effect .....)

designers gipsys What could be Lacroix and Montesinos, but often we see also Cavalli, Victorio & Lucchino and this year we have seen winking at Balmain.

I identify with this style? you like? Know how to mix?

I love it! ;)


(Note: this is for you, which is "inspired" (expressions included) in a post "Styles." Please, I'm not even good at it, look within you and you will find much better and novedosas.En ideas seriously I was not the only one who has noticed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment