Monday, December 6, 2010

Irritated Hair Follicles

PARIS DECEMBER: DAY 3 AND RETURN

end my journey with chronic post today to show you one of the sites that I liked: the Louvre museum.
Everyone knows you can not visit Paris without making a fleeting visit to this amazing museum, and I mean when I say shooting 3 or 4 hours, because at that time leads only to see a small part of the works imnumerables found therein.

The small but impressive Gioconda.
The Victory of Samothrace. The Venus de Milo.
3 After seeing these immensely popular works decided to devote the time to visit the area of \u200b\u200bEgyptian art, Greek and Etruscan and were impressed with the amount of work that time home to the Louvre. After lunch we took the last week in Paris to go shopping ...


But these only to visit, hahaha. We bought gifts for family and a snack in a beautiful Parisian cafe.
And the next day ...
we bid farewell to the City of Light and returned to the Costa del Sol (sun but when we bit).
So far my trip, will soon be back with my usual post.
And from here I want to express my solidarity with all those people who have been cut short their holidays in this bridge because of an unsupportive and privileged sector that can cripple an entire country to get what he wants.
besazo and enjoy the bridge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment