Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ct 4780 Windows 7 Drivers

"Jackets for Spring .."

Today's post is dedicated to jackets. Two that I've bought recently and I think will be a staple for spring. I teach them to see than you think. This sailor-style jacket is short sleeved and three quarters, an eight gold buttons - like decorative -. I like to combine with accessories in gold, and mix with a bright color like red, to give a bit more informal.



And this one is Bdba in navy blue with French sleeve knit. In common with the previous any typical jacket is fastened with buttons or lacing. This has been a lively white tulle with white sequins. I found it very original and as I have many clothes in blue, red and white for spring did not hesitate. Do you like?



And now I'm infatuated with Bdba jacket - I think it Nola model - who wore Paula Echevarría Cibeles a few days ago. I think super stylish and can be combined with a lot of things, to create looks more rockers, Lady, casual .. The pallets will be a must this summer ..


Do you like my new jacket?

What do you think LA DE PAULA, SEQUINS YES OR NO?

0 comments:

Post a Comment