Thursday, February 17, 2011

Plan B And Bladder Infections

Room for kids. The Goya Pacoleros

As some of you already know, the baby that I hope will finally be a girl (and what matters to you, you may ask. It is true, but it serves to illustrate this post).


Anyway, I was hoping to have a Buy it cebezoncita outfits, carry super cool, buy Barbies and is "a princess strawberry mouth."


So I started with your room!
walls I have painted baby pink half up and half down (how could it be otherwise this year) on honeysuckle (ja, ja, ja, Deme this in your honor).
furniture and white van game with fabrics that are pink, pistachio green honeysuckle, some smooth and some with prints of fairies as drawn by a child.

Some things are made, but the other I am putting together myself (yes, surprise, chive am the grandmother!) To get the effect I want. (You may throw me down and teach you the result), P

My favorite place to buy these little things is Zara Home Kids, where are most of the fabrics of the room.
There you have everything to set up a nursery for little cute and precious accessories to give your kids more love.

These are some of his proposals and accessories.

(Here are the curtains that I have chosen, as well as cloth curtains and some supplements)







I like this store? You give this gift to your kids, nephews, brothers, sisters, or even for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment