Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Clean The Kitchen Worksheets

THE NEW FACE OF MAX FACTOR?


few days ago, went on sale fashion magazines and in practically every ad out of the shadows of Max Factor eyeshadow Smoky eye effect. In all sites discussed your application is very simple, achieved a wonderful smoky .. And I have very curious perfume probarla.He asked in three hours and do not, I'll have to go to Corte Ingles that are sure to have all shades - are six -. These are the shadows:



do that is good looking? Each pencil has two shades, one in a lighter shade with a rounded tip to apply as if the base across the surface of the eyelid. And another darker with much finer point to design and smoky blur separate the lashes and to the outer edge of the eye. In google MAX out several videos of teaching as applied factor. the truth that is not very difficult. In the next picture I show the final result with black and white tones, the combo that I like .. I showed it to see what you think:


I'm willing to try the tone that carries the model - for the night and another that is brown and beige - a little more discreet for day -. As I had said at other times I'm really not While the eye makeup, but it seems pretty simple, I'll have to get down to work. Price is very good I read it costs about 10 euros.


Have you tested these shadows?

Will they be as easy to implement as they say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment