Sunday, February 27, 2011

What Is Good To Put On A Peanuse

STYLES AND AWARDS OSCARS 2011: RED CARPET SNAKE + DOUBLE TRENCH

It's 5 am and while reading the remainder of the Oscars 2011 (pretty boring by the way) and I walk you the stunning images of dresses and hairstyles that have been seen on the red carpet:

Camilla Alves and Matthew McConaughey Reese Witherspoon
Amy Adams

Scarlett Johansson
Natalie Portman Penélope y Javier
Sandra Bullock

Anne Hathaway
Jennifer Hudson Hillary Swank

Halle Berry
Celine Dion
Gwyneth Paltrow (also amazing dress has while singing on stage) Nicole Kidman

Michelle Williams Mandy Moore

Hailee Steinfeld I quite liked the looks of this year, but I missed our Sarah Jessica Parker and Angelina Jolie. And you @ s, what do you think of the red carpet this year? Do you have a favorite? I'll stick with Camilla Alves and Gwyneth.
Good start of week and happy day of Andalucia my tod @ s @ s Paisan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment