Friday, January 28, 2011

Has Anyone Used Credit Karma 2010

Rupert! I need you! Support

First of all, thank you for the support they have given to G. "No Parole I have."
Thank you for your comments. *****************






last 8 or 9 years I have long hair, and I think it's time to change!
I'm going to cut!
not do dramas, you will not be a radical. I want a cut below the shoulders, so that he can pick me.

I know many will say, "as daughter, go thing", ya, ya, but please, understand that after soooo many years will you fear taking the scissors, as well as the little grace which makes the case to D. Pacolo that seems not, but it slows you down a bit.

The first step I gave it a month or so ago, when I darkened a few shades of hair, from blond to platinum blond, and I think I will darken a bit más.Que brave, eh? ha, ha, ha .........

This is more or less the cut I want. What do you think?

Now my second issue is that I have superliso hair, and when I go to hairdressing and give me some tips how I make waves or something that gives grace, I only lasts a few hours and the following day is again liso.Así boringly one day I decided to buy some clippers that make various sizes of loop, but nothing, not hard and also take a long time.


I hear a lot of GHD irons, even in some of your blogs.

you help?
need advice whether they are available with waves and curls, and if the hairstyles are long lasting. (We must also take into account that I am not very tricky for home hairdressing topics)

you think it's worth the investment or other plates are less expensive brands and to achieve the same results? In short, what makes them so popular?


Please! I need your help !!!!!!!
I'm more lost than a goat in a garage !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment