Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Neuropathy And Acupuncture



are many celebrities who opt for this trend: flat boots or little heel and elegant British style that make this footwear ideal complement to the days when we have to walk a lot but lose Glamour and elegance.

Well, that was the first line of my letter of kings and I was very good as well ...
I love! Wonders are and are very comfortable. Promise looks with them on that you may see how well they are.
I have more goodies (games for the Wii, Sex and the City 2, clothes, accessories ...) but what I liked most was a surprise package that awaited me, but when I opened ....


French there was this bear that I gave my love and that reminds me of our beautiful and romantic trip to Paris, what is cute?

Kings hope your well have been good to vosotr @ s .

And changing the subject, how are your sales? Fatal mine, I've chopped the "new collection."

besazo a tod @ s .

Waiting

0 comments:

Post a Comment