Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wicker Christmas Wreaths

with discounts!

Happy New Year to tod @ s!

These days I have walked very disconnected Christmas the blogosphere with such purchase, dinner and all activities of these dates.
But I'm back, and I'll catch up on all your tickets quickly!


With that going to change any wrong Christmas present (I will say that I have brought almost everything asked and more and better, phenomenal note ...), porto I view it as other stuff and just boo filled in the sales.


For me this year has been a real discovery Factory centers, yes, I know they are not new, but the fact is that never came, and I'm delighted.
Already, even before Reyes put "The Destocaje", ie the sales of the outlets, as a sales rebates, that is, a bargain, come on!.
I go to the one in San Sebastian de los Reyes, but there are plenty of centers.
Among the stores that I like are:

- Uterque:
A non stop, I would take everything!
spectacular bracelets they had in store at 130 €, here are 30 €! The
handbags from 100 € to 20 €!
The leather jackets from 300 € to 100 €.
destocaje bags are not, but a good price of 150 € to 80 €.
But we will not compraaaaaarrrrrrr !!!!!
As will understand I have brought something and also something to give away ...
- Bimba and Lola:
of leather do not have much, but a lot of clothes and coats at great prices.
- Javier Simorra:
The discounts are 80% to 35 € shirts, bags precious to 120 € and a lot of things very nice and very good quality.
- Jesus del Pozo:
short party dresses from 35 € and lengths of 500 € to 100 €.
- Massimo Dutti: Jackets
knight to 50 €, T € 8 girl, trench at 25 €, cardigan to 15 €, etc ...


Other stores you can find are candy, Hugo Boss, Converse, Barrats, Gocco, Neck & Neck, Salsa, Mascaro, Custo, Levi's, Benetton, etc ...
Next stop: Las Rozas Village!


YOU to participate! S , frecuentáis outlets? Do you usually take advantage of these discounts?
rebajiles As you carry your shopping?

0 comments:

Post a Comment