Monday, January 17, 2011

Red French Country Curtains



Back to normal after the holidays. Back to the routine (sometimes much needed) and return to normal intake of calories per adult per day. Open the hopes and high expectations before the start of a new year. Hopefully positivism remains in force for at least 12 months and at the end of this year we do so with the conviction that has been one of the best in our lives ... that I have philosophical woke up this morning ... but you have to have had a good weekend, hehe.

I leave with the release of my coat layer of Mango and the outfit I chose for the occasion.




coat: Mango
Jersey: Stradivarius
leggins: Zara boots
: Wonders
bag: Mango
Pendant: Stradivarius
glasses: Ray-Ban aviator
Now I would like to thank Cristina of www.loquellevelarubia.blogspot.com prize has given me and made me loooong illusion.

I have to pass this award to more than 10 blogs and do it gladly to:

www.the-thinking-cat.blogspot.com

www.justbecausefashion.com

www.mysuitablestyle.com

www.thegirlinthepoint.com

www.hendayestyle.com

www.elettraforever . blogspot.com

www.miestilodiaadia.blogspot.com

www.estefaniapersonalshopper.blogspot.com

www.laetitiascomptoir.blogspot.com

www.tirandodefondodearmario.blogspot . com

thousand kisses to tod @ s and that you have a good week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment