Monday, January 31, 2011

What Causes Dark And Frothy Urine

CAMEL CARDIGAN

Today I leave with a very simple look, denim + camel with a touch of animal print, which as you know is a pattern I like in small doses.

Tell them that I left the coat in the car because they wanted it to be star of this outfit, and say that normally do not wear long sleeves under a cardigan, because I am extremely hot and when I go anywhere heating makes my cheeks as Heidi, but this time I made an exception, because I loved how there was the basic color of this shirt with the color of cardigan.


Shirt: Stradivarius
cardigan: Mango
Jeans: Vero Moda shoes
: Lodi
belt: Stradivarius
the foul Zara is, what happens is that I wanted to wear it as a fake neck and rolled up hiding the peaks. Do you like it as is?
I also want to take this opportunity to thank the thoughtful comments of the previous post, you are amazing and each time I like to continue with this little adventure called blog. Big kiss to everyone and happy week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment