Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Masterbaition Diagrahm

MEETS THE DRESSING 1 YEAR MY WISH LIST

As its name suggests, a year of blog.

When I started this little adventure in the blogosphere not imagine what I would like and I never imagined that after a year I have yet wanting more. I love to update whenever I can, I love to visit you, read you and comment and I love to visit me, you read and leave me your comments.

Here you have a collection several of the looks and outfits which I've taught but I love to remember.














As a gift for my first cumpleblog, I'd love to tell me what look I liked the most. I also accept criticism of the worst, that everything is learned.
the 27th of January is a very important date for me because, in addition to one year vosotr @ s is the anniversary of the day my love and I decided to start the great adventure of our lives. .. David, every year we spend together is better than the last ... I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment