Thursday, January 27, 2011

Used Ski-doo Tundra For Sale

"I have no Parole

I do not know if you know what happened to the blog of my dear G. "No I have parole, has left me dead!


G. had done a lot to celebrate their 100 followers, in which the winner would receive a mondero Bimba and Lola, which she had purchased out of pocket for this purpose, without any subsidy from the mark.

The draw will take place by the end of the draw of the ONCE.

As there were no participants with the winning number, G. decided to make a formula for adding up the numbers, would result in a winner.


What happened? Well

some a heedless has "bundled brown."

one thing for a follower to propose a way it deems best to resolve the problem you suggest, and one could tell her what I see in the comments ..........

So
message for the blogger-Viper:

First: The blog is G and does what he wants.

Second Prize has bought it (no publication of a mark), which gives it even more right, if possible, to give it to her neighbor in the 5 th if the place.

Third: The blog is something that allows us to meet friendly between people with similar interests and are not something to create hard feelings.

Fourth: The gifts are appreciated, not criticized.

Fifth: If you dislike someone's blog, do not follow.


As you will see these injustices unnerve me!!


From "Not without my Pacolos" I want to send to G. all my support and love, and ask them to pass it the disgust that this has caused.

Many of us are with you!

And thanks for making a draw so great!


If you also want to cheer him up I leave the link (which you probably already you have it):



0 comments:

Post a Comment