Saturday, March 12, 2011

Audit Sample Calculator

Compritas in glitter look

treasures, how will you present this weekend? I now I have the happy exam that I have had bitter these days, yesterday was all I could study for this week but we'll see it going, although we have warned it is very complicated ¬ ¬. So yesterday I had no time to respond to the comments but today, as I get home, I'll have chafardeando your blogs:) and in the afternoon I might go shopping, I need to clear my head lol or at least look at what is in store .

Today I want to show my mini compritas Kiko, you know that since I have opened in Mallorca buy many things, I find that very well on value for money and for the moment I can not afford to buy things or make better quality lol, so I taught my 3 compritas and what I found (I've tested):


ALL TOGETHER:






Eyelashes:
01 - Sophisticated
Price: 9.90 €
Take
including glue, as I see are beautiful rhinestone liked with those who have:). I have not used yet so I can not say anything: P




LIP:
Lipstick shiny 43
Price: 2.50 €

Photo Flash

No flash and natural light

And now as in the past I apologize for having the wrong lips but, as I said, until next week I can not go buy Carmex and I have made the hills off! But the color is best seen on the lips:
With flash

natural light without flash and

My impressions:
- I have several kiko lipsticks and all As I go over some of the features, we think that is very basic and the price is you can not ask too
- An pearl effect pink color and shimmer (it's quite subtle)
- not much, but neither is it moisturizes dry
- Pigment well
- Durability: I think if you do not drink or like nothing lasts about 3 hours
- does not smell anything special or sweet smells or anything
- It is tasteless


LIPS IN MARKER :
Long lasting lip color No. 04
Price: 6.90 €

In the pictures that I do not teach you or cocoa or gloss :
natural light without flash With

As you can see in his hand is not too much but if I put it on the lips is much more color:
With flash

natural light without flash and

Impressions:
- As you can see is an "imitation" in "Perfect Stay
- One drawback is that it leads to the other side, a cacao, just have ink, so that his party is carrying a cocoa or a gloss
- The color is a pink s dim
- Do not have any of shimmer
- smells sweet as a strawberry, but when you take because the smell is not noticeable
- has flavor is sweet! came when he spoke so sweet hahaha discovered
- Durability: long hours
- If you've put it recently while removing costs

I think it's perfect if you want using this type of marker lipsticks because the price is fine, the only downside is that I've mentioned before that cocoa leads the other side, but does not seem too uncomfortable to carry a bag cocoa:)


Has anyone tried this brand tabs? Print what gives you the pen? I do not think I left anything important but if you want to ask something I'd be glad to answer

love A kiss when I get to put my house up on unanswered comments, Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment