Friday, March 25, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Smelly Carpet

U.S. flag Trends spring-summer clothes shopping

Hello love, we are already Friday again! I miss the flying time do you have many plans for this weekend? I wanted to thank you for having wished her luck for the interview, it seems very nice from you to me ^ ^ if you sent e-mails thank you very much too, I'm thrilled. I tell you that at the end were also group dynamics and personal interview, decided to do everything because we are more than 100 people that we have submitted to the grant and only 35 posts (so I do not think it has possibilities, there really are people too well prepared and yesterday I could see in the dynamic test group, I noted not all: / at least I tried, probably on 6 tell us who have been caught.


When can I go through your blogs yesterday between classes and the interview was not at home and arrived quite late, so today is my day off I will reply to comments and read me your tickets: P

had long wanted to make an entry to give my opinion on the dresses that will be this spring / summer season , so these days I've been working on an appetizer with many choices of clothes and trends include:

is going to take both short dresses (for mid-thigh) as Maxi dresses, the latter are ideal for spring there are still days that summer is cool but for better times.

The short dresses almost all are governed by the same pattern: they are narrow at the waist and the skirt with enough volume is either in bell or convex, some with pleats. They are a good option for girls who like to make hips, waist and stand but is also ideal for girls who have hip and want to hide it.
The gowns are usually straight, have no way but you can adapt the body incorporates a narrow belt at the waist.

As for the prints s and will carry many types but the one that stands out, no doubt, are the floral is a trend that is stomping:




Besides, we also highlight the navy style, we can find many dresses stripes of different colors with accessories such as buttons sailors.

Other patterns that can be highlighted are the lunar , different shapes and this year are becoming quite fashionable fruit prints :

The minimalism as block colors are also becoming a huequecito, especially Fluorescent colors where we highlight the colors fuchsia, kein blue, red, orange or coral


As the fabrics are the tulle or cotton , assistance will be much the lace especially during the spring is a trend that has not missed any of the stations the year and seems to remain for some time:

One trend that I really like romantic dresses are in nude colors especially if accompanied by fits:

And as to ways we can find many different types: short-sleeved, thick straps, strapless or asymmetrical:

Highlights flared skirts the very volume, the pleats and also flyers :





I hope you liked it the post today and I have done is not very long but would rather put everything in one entry, however I have left several things but I think these are the most notable.

What are your favorite trends? Is there any who do not like too much?

A kiss my love, happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment