Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chefmate Refrigerator Bc-87/h



Hello everyone. How was your weekend? I do not know as you have been around, but Manchester has just stopped raining for a while I took to get me these pictures to show you one of my latest acquisitions.

I have not stopped to see T-shirts with messages in stores and fashion magazines, but as I spend most of the time, when I saw it girls like Sara Carbonero or Paula Echevarría with them is when I've been craving, and I found that I loved it, not only by color and shape of letters, but the message containing ...





T: Pimkie network

pants: Zara blazer

: Zara

wellies: Mustang

bag: Guess

The blogosphere is increasingly fashionable and is increasingly present in low cost stores. Clothing with drawings dedicated to famous bloggers, others work directly with certain brands and we also devote so funny messages on t-shirts like this. What do you think my shirt? Do you have any with a message similar or different? How do you like to combine vosotr @ s?

besazo a tod @ s and that you have a good week ahead (and out and the sun, God ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment