Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Successful Are Stentts

CapriceMode Lips Fantasy Challenge

Hello love, how to start your week? BUT mine super tired, I told you that in the afternoons I have pointed to a short course (only 4 days but 5 hours straight) it is WONDERFUL, I love it! The course is called Course of oratory and rhetoric. Public speaking "and besides learn many techniques and tricks we had a very good, the classes are very dynamic and not enough time nor sidetrack one second hahaha. learn addition, we games all who attended (between 150-200 people), we kitkats (2 minutes to take a break and to propose an activity such as lifting and jumping xD), give us treats (if you see misspellings on slides), a stuffed (contests in which all participate), kinder eggs and oranges (to participate) see funny videos very , we take photos (make a video with all the pictures ^ ^ if I can I'll show you) can volunteer xit s : I dared to go: $ y me had a great time to emerge also gave me a kinder egg : D lol see that gift to my heart: P

The class that we had yesterday was about stage fright, I learned a lot of things that did not and I have my chops that I come to wonder. Today's class is entitled "the foundation of our success: a good preparation" I have wanted to attend ^ ^. It is too heavy to be from 8:00 am to 20:00 pm at the university for 4 days but nothing happens:). Although Friday will give him 90% to study for the test on Saturday.

After my toast: P Today I bring you a fun challenge that we raised the blog Ruth Caprice Mode, the challenge is called Lips Fantasy and tries to creative drawing on the lips ^ ^ she gave us several examples of animals and it seemed so beautiful I decided to participate quite sure:)

If apretáis on the photo will go direct to the entry of the challenge

So I started thinking about what animal I could draw on the lips. I have no face paint these carnival-type but using shadows and eye pencils since it is not too bad lol. So I decided to make a FROG ^ ^. Again I ask apologize for my chapped lips that I have but I have to spend to buy Carmex, thank you very much why you told me where to get it in pharmacies can not find it! Besides being dry shadows brand still cracks me .. Anyway, hope you like:







Hahaha this last photo is killer with the language, I love ^ ^

And there was one of the photos that proposed Ruth liked me, I am a addicted to all type of cats (I love them, I had about 10 cats xD so imagine my obsession) so I wanted to make a kitty! but I got a CAT Malot do not you think that is well chosen the name: P?







" who are encouraged to participate? Do not you think original super challenge? Encourage them the challenge is hilarious!


And thank you very much for voting in the poll yesterday. At the end make the draw won by web Sortea2 , the truth is much more comfortable because the coupon eleven if not get the number you have to be looking every day. But preferred to leave to your choice.

A big kiss, happy Thursday:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment