Friday, March 11, 2011

How To Make Tracker Knife



Hello love, and at last Friday and over my day off, but I am excited because I spend all day studying for my test tomorrow, but in the afternoon and will be free, what tin dish that I have have had a busy week with no time to study so now I touch myself butt.

Yesterday was my last day of short course of "public speaking" and I am very little pain, it is true that many hours but I've had so much fun! There were no prizes but had already said ^ ^ and also did a review telling us practically jajaja responses, it was pretty silly to do it: P. The most interesting thing we did was watch the waves brains of some students and one teacher (cables were connected to head to a machine and the laptop), it was very funny and interesting because we explained what they meant different lines: one was for the feelings, if we saw was fluctuating much that another person had nerves and Stripes was thinking, whenever they thought of something also fluctuated. So we have made a demonstration that men are able to "think about nothing" while women can not always think things lol


And for today I wanted to leave some steps I took to make me look glitter, as you know participated in the contest MakeUp Amigas and has been very fun experience, if you want to see all proposals (they are all seriously beautiful) I leave the links, is divided into two parts, even if you want you can vote for you like best:


So let it teach you a little some things that I used:


* Eyeshadows Palette claire's (metallics):
- # 1 - Gray
- # 2 - Black
- # 3 - Gray clarito
- # 4 - Bone Tone
* Glitter:
- White
- dark gray
- Black
* 4D Architecte Mascara
black eye pencil * YR
* Kitty Rouge
Vaseline Lip *
* Gloss Salmon
* synthetic brush (it's lips) to apply the glitter

And also teach you other glitter that I have since commented that it was over and some you asked me to see Colors:

STEPS:
1. and since I am foundation and pressed powder
2. The eyelid I applied the gray shadow and I made the banana color black in the area of \u200b\u200btear I have the gray clarito :


3. At the bottom of the eye I also put a little gray shadow and I made waterline with black eyeliner :


4. I have been in the top of eyelid shadow tone bone
5. In brush I applied Vaseline to pat not to move the eye shadow, but there is not to strain too the eye, it is a little wet and goes well
6 . with the same brush by little I've been catching glitter quantities and have given with its corresponding color, it takes patience to fill the gaps but it looks quite nice:

7. Where had the bone shadow is where I have more blurring of white glitter
8. In the bottom of the eye I also put the Vaseline and gray glitter
9. I applied the mascara
10. I have my pink blush and lips in the salmon tone






So here
I can see the whole face :

already mentioned that I liked the experience because he had never used glitter and also thought it would fill all of glitter but not, I put up a sheet and carefully I ^ ^. And then I was several hours with glitter fantastic because I felt sorry for her out so fast and long lasting!

I hope you liked it:) you never know when you need to use glitter jajaa perhaps another challenge ^ ^


Happy Friday love, a big kiss (k) I will be studying: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment