Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pictires Of Agrylic Nails

List Buying & awards kiko

Hello love, how are you? my weekend is being Pasadita water, yesterday it rained all day and watch on Sunday as presented. Yesterday morning I had the test of "Strategic management and business policy" Sounds good ehh? I do not know that I had to go because it was multiple choice (67 questions) and a development exercise, so you see: /. In the afternoon I went shopping : D needed to clear my head and look around, there were several things that had eyes and I have already!

I put a shopping list I've done but I will show in photos ^ ^
- A dress in Zara with blue flowers, is the flight of the beautiful bell-like skirt (it was signed)
- A dress in fuchsia wrap fluoride also Zara
- A cigarette pants fuchsia Bershka fluoride (I had booked)
- 4 pairs of socks with cartoons in White (at a reduced price)
- Enamel coral color limited edition Catrice
- 4x1 My skin exfoliating, cleansing, moisturizing and matte the Essence (and I will comment ^ ^)
- tablet of chocolate with strawberry Milka: D (gift for my mother)

The first dress that I have mentioned is me a tad large though it is a small size, will look to pick up a little strained. The other dress is quite normalito but is beautiful as ^ ^ and fuchsia straw had them looked at Zara, but the color did not convince me as they were not only fluoride but a faded color fuchsia, so I've been through and seeing Bershka fluorine few I have not hesitated:). The rest of things and I'll comment.

As I have not had time to prepare input between one thing and another I put some awards have given me and tag that you will be tired of seeing many jajaja




This is the Tag lipstick that I have nominated the blog Melonciyo http://beauty-in-the-wonderland . blogspot.com , beautiful thank you very much ^ ^. I put my picture of a lip:)

1. Small lipstick you wore your mother? Yes, I remember going to the bathroom he would take the needs and begin to deface the Lips, I remember there was a raspberry darker than I liked, I loved that ^ ^ take him
2. At what age did you buy your first lipstick? I'm not sure I remember wearing glosses, and a lip color I think the age of 14 have not started, the first think it was a pink:)
3. Red lipstick or pink? Well, I like both! depends on how you wear eye liner and the person you go: P
4. The most expensive lipstick you bought? I'm not sure but I would roll the 9 €
5. And the cheapest? I guess Kiko € 2.50 although sales were € 2 and the latter price
6. The most unusual you have done with a lipstick? not too weird since I got kisses on charts: D and then gave my mother the jajajaja
7. If you had to recommend a lipstick that someone would recommend and why? But now I'm using much of Catrice I showed several entries back is a beautiful dark pink, hydrates much and was not too expensive: D

I nominate
:
I wish you the hicierais you like this tag because you are so that you must not know who to nominate: S sure if I say names because ye shall have done, so those who do not have to catch it: D


These other awards now put had already received but I want to record them for me have given again, I am so happy that you remember me, make me so excited as the first prize I got: D. Many thanks love!





Tomorrow I'll shoot the of the clothes in which I participated in People Zara to see if you like the other pics, let me remind you also that there is little to end the lottery I'm doing yet I can still point (press on the picture):



Happy Sunday, I command rather large besote (k)

0 comments:

Post a Comment