Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cavalier And Poodle Mix

list shares, potions & trick

treasures Hello, how are you? I pretty good today in college are going to take a group photo is to have her memory together with the banner:) so I will be playing dress up and makeup well, and that usually do not go to college painted too. And I have to do some work but in order not to have exams and I'm happy lol

I leave the shares list, I'd be reviewing it if there is any problem with your email, number of shares or if you've jumped.
The problems there are in red , if I say anything during the day today will eliminate the time of making the draw.
Those that you have entered into the drawing only profile does not help, I said that it was necessary to blog (and obviously have tickets u.u ').


Here 's the summary of the number of shares :

- sign up and leave your nick or name and email
- Publish lot in your blog (and warn me)
- Those who were friends in GUAPPAS until the day I announced the raffle (you ought tell me and tell me the name of client)
- The leaving the talkative list. Here you can check it (tell me you ought saying the number)
- Those in my top commentators . Here you can check it (you ought to tell me too)
- The winners who came for helping me choose the photo of the canvas (are: Sara M.up the gossip queen, Mary, Elizabeth, Susan and Laura (looking-myStyle))

HERE 's the list

announce tomorrow the winner ^ ^ What nerve!


addition to today I bring you some shopping potinguiles that I told you, but I bring photos ^ ^:

ENAMEL Catrice:
special edition
C02-Coral's Enchanted Garden
Price: 2.45 €

picture with natural light and flash:

picture with natural light, without flash:
to me looks like a beautiful color, but yes, when I put a coat I was quite disappointed because I thought he was hiding, but when I put the second has been pretty good result, thankfully:). In the pictures is with two layers.


MY SKIN OF ESSENCE:

4x1 is a cream is exfoliating, cleansing, moisturizing and matte
have not tested it yet because I have to end the use now, but if you are interested in using it when you take time to tell you how I've done
The boat as you see is pretty big boy, take 150ml and smells great:)
Price: 2, € 69


And I tell you that when things looked Essence saw they had a new thing, is very rare because there is always the same, is a pack that I found very interesting but as they need not buy it. This is a gel nail kit , takes quite a bit so I leave some photos of the brochure if you are interested, the price is € 10.99



And this is another purchase last week, I had finished the foundation and again I bought it, if a product is that when you do well it gives you to try other little thing:
Superstay BASE Maybelline 24H:
SPF 19
10 IVORY (I'm very white)
The price depends on where you buy it but usually about from 12 €


to me is a thing that makes me very angry for this type of glass containers and always finger is a foundation on the bottom and it will not leave much to squeeze into the dispenser xD, I hate to waste the product so here's a trick I think many will you can do with your makeup:
You must take a knife and put it in the slot between the glass container and plastic part of the dispenser, the knife and see girais as you remove the top. Now only thing you have to do is turn it and leave it on a small boat that you have empty (such as a jar cream, day or night) or else you can also use the transparent cover which comes, holds up well if you touch it, let him several hours but will see how nothing is wasted.


As you can see in these latest photos is clearly seen as a finger was still at the bottom makeup lol but I did the trick and I've done. you do not bother you that there is always something in the container?

Happy Tuesday, many kisses (k)

0 comments:

Post a Comment