Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dihital Playground Movies

Glamour & Shopping Night by Mango

Hello loves, how are you? I guess since they are already happy weekend:). I am now recovered from the belly thank you very much for having worried you are about cielitos! Surely it was the lunch on Thursday that I feel bad because yesterday I ate normally and had no problems. Yesterday I spent the whole day out in the morning had to do quite a bit and I then went with my mother eat there and then took a frozen each, although two balls jijiji me how delicious it was: P, in the afternoon we went to the cinema close together and saw the movie of Black Swan. The movie I liked it, but that if there are scenes which I found very gruesome and disturbing, but I find that it's worth going to see it. And today I have to do several odd jobs but I will also bring the gifts to the winner of the drawing ^ ^


And on and I have interview date: Thursday, 24 D afternoon I interviewed in the Banca March ^ ^, I will have a focus group interview and one personal, what I have wanted!

And I tell you that I will put a form in my blog if you are interested to find something and I have not tagged, was suggested to me the blog Ruth Caprice Mode, many thanks pretty: D. I found an idea
estupendísima

Today I want to tell you about two little things, the first of which has already left the Glamour magazine ^ ^ so I'll tell you some freebies out there so if you are interested , you can buy! And second of the night by Mango Shopping . So let's do this:


Glamour Magazine (April)
You know that the gift price is € 2.90 and without a gift of 1.70 €. I commented the little things that bring:
- Glamour magazine with 332 pages Pad: P
- Supplement: Glamour Goes Shopping
- Supplement: Glamour Beauty & Fashion
- clothing catalog Twin-Set by Simona Barbieri
- Above all it is a cardboard the library has taken makeup Tous
- A displays basic Clinique Makeup
- The Glamour Life card style shopping
- Gift: I had to choose or GLOSS LIPSTICK of Tous, as you can see I chose a lipstick. The problem is you do not know what color you are taking, you can see the number but have nowhere to know what the color. I think it is worthwhile because it is sold at 22 €


This card comes in but the colors do not match the lip at least not with lipstick, perhaps it with glosses

The card valid day 11 to April 17, almost all are 20% discounts, the stores I comment:
Nice Things, Sephora, Kipling, Javier Simorra, U de Adolfo Domínguez ( not the entire collection), The body shop, Poet, Cuple (also online), Rituals (also online) Esprit, Mango (also online), Accessorize, White, John Frieda (15% discount), Unequal (also online), Luxenter, L'Occitane en Provence (15% discount), Dandara.

And this is the lipstick Tous:)

As you can see the tiny size is normal but I think a cucada ^ ^. Mine is the No. 3 so if you do not like you know that you must not choose this number hahaha. The color seems to me that is rust-colored cherry to

Here you can see the swatch with natural light and no flash, no I can tell you this because I have not used yet but I can tell you is moisturizing and has a very good whiff. And the lid is magnetized!




SHOPPING NIGHT BY MANGO:
Surely many already know this event held in various cities and you have assisted others that have anteriomente conducted. I've already been to two and is now going to be another day April 7 of 19:30 to 23:30 h .
is a festival organized by Mango store with the collaboration of Glamour magazine, you can attend with a companion . The good thing about going to this event is that you have a 25% discount on all your purchases, you can make up to those of MAC have DJ and you can make a Bacardi Mojito .

What should you do to help?
First I recommend that you look if your city be made or if there is close to you ( here you can see the list of cities), then you must log-in on glamour.com (direct link here ) . I send you a coupon you must print and paste star who comes in Glamour magazine in April (page 155). So easy and simple:)
Important: if you buy online while the feast is you also have 25% off ^ ^

I have already registered and likely to attend with my mother, and I say it's worth doing for the discount and give you drink is also very OK, but there are some tremendous lines for everything (testers, ask for a drink, you makeup, pay). At least in Mallorca there is good news because they have renovated the store and have already opened, have testers in the two plants and the distribution of clothes now is much more room and the clothes are more visible ^ ^

If you are interested here You can see pictures of the last shopping night that I went. And this other input the outfit:)


Already have your Glamour magazine? Do you prefer gloss or lipstick? Are you going to attend the night shopping? Have you attended before?

hearts Happy weekend, a big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment