Monday, March 7, 2011

Prostitution Ring In Waldorf Md

provisional list for my 3rd

Hello love how are you? I hope with the strength to start the week, I really hope some tough days since I've joined a course in the afternoons and mornings I have power, so if I have too long to be on the blog I'm sorry but when can have me commenting on your blogs: P especially after the exam I have on Saturday:)


Today I bring you the list of shares PROVISIONAL, you can still point and the draw runs until 14th (22:00 h). For FREE list tighten up the picture ^ ^




I remember as I was the number of units to keep them, return to the entrance of the lot to look at every script is a participation:
- sign up and leave your nick or name and email
- Post the drawing on my blog (and warn me)
- Those who were friends in GUAPPAS until the day I announced the raffle (you ought to tell me and tell me the name of client)
- The coming out in the list of talkative. Here you can check it (you ought to warn me telling me the number)
- Those in my top commentators. Here you can check it (you ought to tell me too)
- The winners who came to help me choose the photo of the canvas (are: Sara M.up, the gossip queen, Mary, Elizabeth, Susan and Laura (looking-myStyle))

Please check that you are in the list and the number of shares is correct because I am human and I can be wrong by accident. Those in red if not solve the problem will be removed from the list.

I recommend to pick you apretéis CTRL + F and search or do them the nick name you gave me or else the email.


HERE you have the provisional list




Finally, I would consult you one thing, do you do well to be made from sortea2? I know that my decision but I would like to know what you think about it, I leave a survey for you to vote if you prefer Sortea2 for coupon eleven (watching the last 3 numbers) or if you are indifferent. If I see you prefer more to be done by changing Once it without any problem, the decision is yours and so you'll remember for the next drawing ^ ^









To morning I will post the challenge of Ruth CapriceMode , I hope you like this apuntéis many: D. A kiss, that you have a wonderful Monday:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment