Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wooden Catapult Designs

I like blue (L)

Hello love, do you have many plans for the weekend? I really do not too much: study, work and be with the family but within a week I'll be more free. Plus I am preparing this week because I will not have time or breath, morning and evening class 5 hours a workshop to which I have pointed out, to see if I live lol. And yesterday I did not do too much: the paperwork for Zara (which I have already sent all ^ ^), study a little, the purchase of the month food (delicious, I made cannelloni with pasta crepes already showed you the recipe), to help my mother with cleaning ... and little else.

yes Today I bring the outfit! last week is premiering the handkerchief that the gift came Glamour magazine and discovered that it is high Day to day if you live in my world and I do not hear things hahaha. The set with a blue jersey that I love and also took the white pants which I have seen on other occasions and Blazer that I bought on sale. Furthermore I DIY a sequined belt.


As you have seen now are going to be intense and bright colors: pink, fuchsia, green, blue, so we can begin to take for sure that we succeed ^ ^. And I will prepare an appetizer on my opinion of upcoming trends, but that when it is free:)




crazy hairs has had enough wind to
jajaja

In this picture you can see a little DIY belt that I have said before, had bought the tape for a dress but in the end I opted for a lace ribbon so as not to spoil I got the sequin belt ^ ^












Here is well ring and bracelets I wear, are Acessorize got them on discount:)






Jersey:
Zara Pants: Stradivarius
Blazer: Stradivarius (sales)
Bag: Mango
Boots: Local Store
Scarf: Day to day (gift rev. Glamour)
Belt sequins: DIY
rings and bracelets: Accessorize (sales)



And finally I comment in the blog The pink lady saw this promotion so interesting is that if you register and get 5 friends to also sign up they give you a 3 month subscription the magazine Cosmo or mini Mini Marie Claire. So if you join you ask to see if you can please put my code: 201289, and if in your blog publicáis sure you can get the magazines: D Here you can FREE list.



A kiss, that you have a great Saturday:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment