Friday, March 4, 2011

Color Contrast Burnt Orange

cosmetics: "MARY KAY" ... And Draw!


do not know if you know the brand of cosmetic "Mary Kay" .. I sounded but had never tested until Susana - a friend of mine - became a consultant to the firm. I started to comment as they were the products that worked, news .. I did a small study of my skin and gave me a few samples and I really have done very well, and I liked it. I have very sensitive skin and it is not easy to find a cream that I work, I am very happy because I have been great!.






The website Mary Kay The function "Make Virtual , where you can try as I would be different makeup looks, personalized advice .. You only have to click here if you want to try .. Is fine, if you have time I recommend.



Susana will give us two Bonds 50 Euros to spend on Mary Kay products two blog readers . Do you want to know what to do to participate? Then take note, is simple:

1 - Being a follower of the blog. (Draw for the National Territory)
2 - Leave a comment in which your mail indicareis, town and which products would ask if it is the winner of the bonus of 50 euros.
3 - Deadline to participate. From today until Monday, March 7 until 18horas.
NOTE:

To indicate in your comment - remember to leave your mail and provincial cosmetics that you would ask if one of the two winners of the bond - amount of 50 Euro-. Click Here to view the catalog with all products, features, sizes and prices.



How will the lottery? Very simple have to start leaving your comments. On Monday at 18 hours with all that we do a list and each will assign you a three digit number, which should coincide with the draw of the eleven on Wednesday, March 9. The list of participants in the draw with their corresponding numbers for the draw will be published on day 9 in the morning. Will your email and the number with which you participate. If no graceful exit will be re-SORTERA with the coupon on Thursday 10 and so on until they get two winners. The first winner will you have the last three digits of the eleven, and the second a number.

Example: Sale ended the coupon 125 and the winner is the one with the 125 and 126.



luck to all, encourage you to participate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment