Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fotos De Mulheres E Lesbicas Nuas



DIY (do it yourself) do it yourself is the practice of making or repairing things for a same, so you save money, be entertained and learn at the same time.

I've seen many times in the blogosphere, but I never encouraged to practice it until ...

I bought a cardigan with front and hair of eight very warm during my trip to Paris but then again I had relocated, I'm very hot and could not wait to use it again. After many weeks and stay with my own desire to have fur vest I thought: why not cut the sleeves and change? And I cheered. I was careful with loooong unpicking the union had on the sleeves and here is the result ...

vest: Stradivarius (DIY)

shirt: Mango

denim shirt: Zara jeans

: Mango

boots: Mary Paz

clutch: Sfera

watch: Swatch

bracelet: Bijou Brigitte

belt: Stradivarius

What did you think? Have you made a lot of DIY? After that I certainly encouraged me and experience again, hehe. besazo a tod @ s and nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment