Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Greek And Roman Mythology Allusions

"LOOK NAVY"

wrap the look of today I got it a few months ago on the blog but just in the back. Several have commented that you had me curious to see how it was for the front. The coat is Holy Preppy - Alpin collection 2010 - is dark blue with gold buttons and a loop on the back. I saw him in summer-August - and I fell in love. The truth that I'm putting a lot, dress boots, hunter, dancing .. In this first picture you can see your way :


I wear with navy blue stockings, boots the same color leather Bimba & Lola (winter 2009). The red bag and Pg me know - I'm using much -. In the picture you can see the loop that I commented. I love how it's spun, how good it feels shoulders and tie detail blanco.El in navy and white interior lining.

Holy Underneath the coat of wearing a Zara Navy - last year -. The top is cotton with navy and white stripes and marino.La the rest of the fabric is high-waisted skirt with gold buttons. Dress is a very comfortable and I put a lot with a padder in color, this day I wore red as the bag but I forgot in the car, and not go for him .. What a mess I am ..


And finally, I show the image of one of my favorite bracelets. It's very special for the person who gave it to me - a blogger and friend whom I have great affection. Carolina Herrera is . combined it with maxi pearl ring in gold, such as coat buttons are gold .. All in the same range.



Do you like the look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment