Monday, March 21, 2011

Wearing High Heels After Bunion Surgery

What skin type are you?

Amorcitos Hello, how are you presented the week? I hope not too stressful at the moment I'm very happy with the interview that I have on Thursday: D but I have several jobs to do but I much prefer that reviews jajaja


Any Once you have wondered why some girls are sitting well a change in color and not you? The other day the blog MinnieGirl Flirting asked me to see if I'd mind doing an appetizer of red lipstick types which we are able to distinguish better. Actually I found a very interesting and I could learn a lot by reading information from both magazines and Internet and is also not only helps us to know what lipstick to use, but also to know what colors to favor us more clothes.

Today I will give a brief introduction before getting into the MinnieGirl request because otherwise the post will be extended too. So I hope you enjoy it and find it useful:

We can distinguish two types of skins : the cold and warm. Yours whichever you feel better the cold or warm colors. Of course, once we know the colors that we do not look good does not mean we dispose of our lives and not ever use them lol but we can combine the colors that we do favor, so we can use them without problems.

How do you know our skin tone? can find 3 different ways to check:

Method 1: Look at the wrists, if green your skin tone is warm, if they are bluish tone skin will be cold.
Method 2: Take things in your jewelry in silver and gold, wear what you've taken and compared to see if you feel better gold or silver (regardless of your taste, if necessary calls opinion). If you feel better the silver your skin tone is cool, if you feel better browning your skin type is warm.
Method 3: You need two cards one in orange (or peach) and one in pink, if you have a t test cards of each color or colors Internet looking for hahaha. You put it under his chin color first and then the other, if you're feeling better face skin orange are warm, if you feel better pink skin are cold. EDIT If you do not get clear evidence in peach blush pink and then, according to you feel better you will be cool (pink) or warm (peach)

I leave a tablita to make it clear:

If you notice that these tests do not look better or with or with another is that you neutral so you good almost all:)

Now, apart from knowing if our skin is warm or cold, we know if we are kind LIGHT, MEDIUM DARK or, for that we will consider the color of our eyes , hair and skin . In the next chart you can check which category you belong:
tight on the table if you do not see it
So
must stay with your data because tomorrow I will do the second part:)

I've proven what I am, I show pictures:

METHOD 1: COLOUR OF VEINS
I do not know if you can see the picture too well but my veins tend to blue pencil I painted the eyes to see better, you can do the same and is clearer ^ ^

METHOD 2: GOLD OR SILVER
honestly do not see that I was better either but maybe the money I feel a little better but I do not see too clear

METHOD 3: ORANGE (OR PEACH) OR PINK:

For this test tries not to go makeup it could change the result. I honestly do not see myself more blessed with one color or another lol I asked my mother to see what she thought and she said they were indifferent. But the rose itself is highlighted while I see the orange / peach I have very neutral. So I guess I tend to pink.

For the 3 tests tend to more or less pink and so my skin is kind of cool ^ ^. Also according to the table that I left the color of eyes, skin and hair type'm clear because I have blond hair, blue-gray eyes and I burn with tremendous ease!
'm COLD CLARA:)

MAKING FALSE: And you can not miss a photo that made me laugh when I was taking photos with the cards in one of the photos I felt like I could not stop sneezing lol this is the Photo:


And what kind of skin you have? Tomorrow I still have the post if no unexpected:)

HERE CAN GO TO NEXT

hope empezéis well on Monday, a kiss very large (k)

0 comments:

Post a Comment