Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Salmon Patties With Out Eggs

"SK" Underwear and nightwear ..

Today I will speak of underwear and pajamas. Most always buy the same stores - for convenience, because they know their products .. - And I recognize that this kind of clothes I'm a little "fish." Just recently discovered the English firm SK - I think they are Vigo - and I really liked their design, quality and price - also is important, right? - . As curiosity I tell you that in developing the latest catalog has worked as the famous stylist Silvia Blog Bartabac . If you think we started to see some basic photos can not miss in your wardrobe.

black
This set has no seams, very comfortable and a good staple in any color.


These two designs in white color I like for its functionality. The left has the clear straps and the right material, but both are multi. Look to have a fastener that serves us well for a strapless dress as for a halter dress, is great, that of having to buy a bra for every type of dress and use it one time is too tiring.

has designs for all tastes and needs. Sporty styles with glass, without it .. With rings, seamless .. And elegant designs that highlight and enhance the pecho.Como Push up these models look great for a nice cleavage.


Pajamas comfortable and fun, with cartoons, colors .. This in gray and red I like.



O
these pajamas from the new collection, more cheerful, bright colors ..


All the images du latest collection these days go up to your web ..


brand "had some knowledge Sk?

Do you like your designs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment