Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How Long Cervix Stay High

"THE BOW COLLECTION" .. THE MOST AWAITED COLLECTION OF HOLY PREPPY Looking

Today we have released the first pictures and the catalog of the new Spring-Summer 2011 Holy preppy called "Bow Collection." had seen something of Holy in stores - are slowly getting all the clothes and accessories - but I could not wait to see the catalog and to contemplate all his designs. As you know I'm a fan of the signature and I love their clothes .. I'm doing my Wish list of items which have been my favorite and what you have to buy it or yes .. If you think we started to see them to see if you like them as much as me ..

started with a summer coat white, very feminine with ruffles and bows at the neck and waist .. Do you like? I think it is beautiful to wear with skirts and dresses.



outerwear from me has attracted much attention this beige trench. It is fitted with stitching on the lapels, brown belt in chocolate to contrast with the beige .. And those puntillitas you have in the bass part are amazing, give it a romantic and delicate.

In this picture you can see how well it is fantastic. The right model wearing a strapless dress with matching beige trench. If you like to go sets, with some brown heels .. And we would look. Both are very wearable clothes in spring or autumn with half would be good and would give more play to the clothes closet.




And this picture .. What do you think?


This image shows that many things you have to see them put this white coat on the first shot did not call me attention. but looking ahead to the model hypnotized me .. Is what I like most about the entire collection. What color is also available in negro.Me seems super smart, flattering .. Very lady. Reminds me of Valentino style.


A dress should be, which at first glance if you see ahead may seem classic white with black sash .. But if you see behind things change .. has a super sexy cleavage suggests that teaches more .. jj can also be a multi subjects below - which I am grateful and more being targeted. As I see it as a great base .. Elegant, flattering and attention that call back. Have you noticed on the web? It has a sort of pleats is grated, I really like.



Two sheer dresses, informal and easy to carry. In white or printed version.



comfortable and casual apparel .. For us to be dressed on all occasions Holy ..


This dress I love the fabric, slightly shiny, cut strapless .. The checking loop waist. The only thing I like is the hat that bears the model. But the dress is awesome.

This white dress that looks like the model - with garter and black accents - has a beautiful neckline on the back. To be closed before you do not expect the back ..



If you want to be aware of all the new Holy Preppy, giveaways and surprises that will be giving their fans .. I recommend you follow them through facebook .




Image of a flower dress, looks good .. and it marks the waist wasp waist .. and then have an incredible flight. A dress young and gay.





This dress what is in baby pink color and sky blue. Simple ahead and behind surprise .. Corset lacing. Very original.
This is the dress behind




DENIM could not miss!
That preciousness of dress, with that flight ..


Blazer, mini size:



A LBD, sexy and elegant, for those summer night. A basic help you in any situation. I love the accessories in gold and black tones that have made the model. With a golden clutch would wear me.


Fasten
in this dress, this picture is back. this year they want to teach Holy cleavage jj ... in front is raised and locked halter, and back has this court, and the detail of the loop - Bow collection, as its name suggests - in waist seems very flirtatious.

And this is the image of the model with the dress on, I think it's wonderful, a very flattering color for summer, with brown .. That goes with almost todo.Y that you can get much game with the right accessories. Personally I loved the library, much to my estilo.los dresses really cute, I like the neckline on the back, beige, pastels, baby pink, blue sky .. coats .. Everything as in the TV ad would say. LLEVOOO ME LO!



What do you think the new collection of Holy?

What were the clothes that you liked most?

0 comments:

Post a Comment