Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lumps On A Cow's Throats Is It Serious

Asturiana" Crazy for Polka Dots "

today for the title you know that moles are the characters: Big, small, colored .. Do not you love? The other day looking for a birthday boy in Cortefiel I found this long scarf in red, ocean and beige with spots .. I loved it and I was very struck that it was a man, you look great for a boy but I think it has to be very llevarlo.Que style is not your typical accessory that looks good on everyone. To pay the cashier told me that all he had sold were for girls as I came in and caught their attention.



Following lunar .. This dress Pull & Bear, ecru with blue spots on. The fabric is a kind of chiffon, pleated from the waist down and with a small belt loop mode in the cut of the waist. Since I do not have anything flattering to skin tone off this winter, but I think in summer become one of the basics and give you much use. Yes, I cut a little long.


whole picture of the dress, so you can see the length.



Do you like moles?

SWEEPSTAKES WINNER MARY KAY : The coupon Thursday March 10 was 89,508, so the winners are the 08 and 09. Biljana on 08 and 09 ISABEL. (2 tickets $ 50 Mary Kay products)

Isabel has met all requirements. Regards Biljana if fan blog but did not indicate town / province or which products you liked .. Already there is controversy over whether he deserves it or not .. This draw has sent Susan and she has accepted all the comments.

To all the readers are offered a discount of 10% during the month of March, and 15% on your birthday. If you loved order, questions or suggestions Susan you step your mail: masbellezapiel@yahoo.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment