Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Make Fabric Covered Buckle

Winner Sweepstakes & tricks search

hearts Hi, how are you? we are in Ecuador of the week: D is a good reason to be encouraged:). Yesterday, as I told you we were a group photo to have of us will remember that when we go to the Orla, probably for early April I go to find everything and I will show you:)

And I imagine that you are wanting to know who is the winner of the draw right? Yesterday I had the nerve to know who would jajaja but now I have the result!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rebecca many congratulations beautiful, I will send an email to send me your data and be able to send the gifts ^ ^. If you want to visit the winner here I leave the link: D. If I answer the e-mail in a week would carry out the draw again, and I'll informed.






And to put a little more on the blog, I love to share some tricks for searching by google. I learned these tricks of in the course of "Oratory and rhetoric. As public speaking" and also taught us how to do such work to supplement power point presentations and taught us some tricks. Much @ s @ s of you probably do searches during the day for either school, college, university or just find something of interest, so I'm sure I can be of help:


* To search for a word within a web page:
_______ site: www.lapáginaquetuquieras.com
Example: makeup site: www.blondgirl49.blogspot.com
I will leave all of the websites where the word makeup in my blog

* To search for an exact phrase without changing the order of words
put words in quotes "___ ___ ___"

search * Exclude words:
a word and will seek a '-' before word we do not want to leave
Example: Make-creams
We
find sites that include the word '$ make' but do not get the word 'cream'

* Find a word in files or pdfs:
_________ filetype: pdf

* Find a word or another:
OR _____ _____
Example: Glitter shimmer OR
The 'OR' must be capitalized

can combine the above




I left you a cocky if you are more comfortable to have on your computer:


morning to try make an appetizer on the workshop I conducted together with pictures, they are not too well because I took a video that has made the teachers and I have that I go out, but they look pixelated ... Anyway I hope the information I can be of help ^ ^. I'm preparing some entries that you have asked me, do not worry I have in mind the proposals that I do:)

A kiss love, happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment