Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bump On My Gums Above Tooth

Freebies & I carry in my purse

Amorcitos Hello, today we are on Sunday and we will not realize and we'll be starting another week :). Yesterday I was doing odd jobs for the university and also went to take the gifts of the draw for the winner: Rebecca the blog a corner in life ... addition then went for a walk with my mother by the sea and I took photos with the dress I bought in Westrags (I will show you ^ ^). Here you can see when wrapping your gifts: D



And what a surprise when I got home, I opened his mom and said that Rebecca had to go: / a shame the truth but I gave the gifts and told me I had something for me lol I got like a tomato "something for me? gave me a bag and told me it was from her daughter. And inside the bag was this:



Can you be more tender and lovely? I think not! I was going to give gifts and I come home with gifts lol. gave me a brown eyeliner essence (there were none in brown-and you can kill me xD coincidence!) And a Eye Sombrita also essence, also a letter apologizing for not being as well as a code for a discount a website: D. I'm thrilled we ^ ^ Thank you Rebecca!




What's in my bag?
I took out a bag that had never have taught you to do the tag that has happened Karen's blog Fashion pure life is a beautiful girl and super nice if you like I sure like their fashion blog I love to spend, we also have similar tastes as I enjoy watching their purchases and outfits. I show the bag I bought on my trip to NY in 2008:




The bag is gold and has skin effect snake but is plastic and weighs very little:


And here inside ^ ^ as you see is typical cremallerita and little pockets to put your mobile and the fabric is leopard print


And now I show you more detail with what I have inside:
- Mi O'Neill agenda where I point all I have to do and do them:)
- The book "The uselessness of suffering" me and I started reading but I have very little
- A point for book with my name (a gift from my mom ^ ^)
- Bolis Stabilo color (I have many I love)
- Bolis blue and black


- Also I usually take my camera of take pictures in the photo but the case only comes
- My mobile your case
- A pendrive for when I go to college
- The car wash l to control the garage
- The keys to my house with my DIY heart keychain and keychain I bought on my trip to NY


- Water , especially when I have to spend many hours outside the home
- Chewing , now I have fond of Trident Senses watermelon flavor
- Smint Candy red fruits (other times I have others that are largest vitamin C of orange and lemon ^ ^)


My portfolio, my mother gave me by kings. It skins Store Mallorca


And here inside, I like very much elongated portfolios:)


And what's in my vanity:
- Red Bag Yves Rocher
- Tampax , better safe than sorry:)
- Eye Pencils Yves Rocher in black and silver (black hold me many hours at the waterline)
- Catrice Lipstick 210 Pink Rose
- Cherry Gloss Yves Rocher
- Kiko Lip 43 (Rosita pearl effect)
- Cocoa vanilla Yves Rocher
Cologne Mini Vanille Noire of Yves Rocher
- forks and hair scrunchie, the former are of Bijou Brigitte
- Mirror rhinestones in cat form, has a normal glass and another increase (gift from a relative)
- Metal Box to put pills (I usually wear for belly pain menstrual)
- cream powder compact Korres
- Scarves , I'll be great especially for when I go to the bathroom and no paper ¬ ¬


More detail yet:
Mirror, forks and scrunchie


Box of compacts, the usually wear when I go out at night to touch, the unit never took


Sores, cocoa, gloss, cologne and eye pencils


You are many that you have this tag so I do not know who to nominate: $ I would love to hicierais it that makes you dream: D I love to gossip at all lol so your bags to encourage you:)!




AWARDS:
And I have another award that already had: D I'm thrilled every time I get one I'm very happy! It makes me really happy that you remember me:). Thank
- From the blog Carolina http://terra-de-nadie.blogspot.com
- The Makeup Xen's blog http: / / makeupxen.blogspot.com /




A huge kiss and enjoy much of Sunday:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment