Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Is A Greenish Flem In The Perio

already have the first clone PAULA sequined jacket!

few weeks ago I showed you the jackets that I had bought for the spring, and can not avoid post the model "Nola" by Paula Echevarría Bdba wore in one of his looks of Cybele. And if I remember correctly almost all we loved .. The bad: The price - 300 euros slashing a sequined jacket - that at most you can get four or five times throughout the summer .. According to my calculations comes out very profitable.

This is the jacket:

These pictures Paula takes great with jeans and t-Sandro.


And this is the version of "spangles" of H & M, and is less than 50 euros! The truth that I think of it, I'll see if the location because I think pretty much for jeans to wear with a simple party dresses. What do you think this clone? Male is not exact color .. But I delighted in life .. jj! think they'll also get Zara ..




Do you like "VERSION" H & M?

you stay WHICH ONES?

0 comments:

Post a Comment