Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shirt Untucked With Tie

VERY ORIGINAL GIFT: THE NEWSPAPER OF YOUR LIFE "

few months ago I discovered the "blogosphere" The newspaper of your life . It seemed a original gift to surprise with something different .. Can be ordered for weddings, birthdays, birth or anniversary gift .. I got the idea of \u200b\u200bordering one for my nephew Nicholas - is two and a half -. I requested a photo of him from when he was born, and your data: Name, place of birth, weight and As .. But I had no idea what I would write with that information ..

I did for the small house because I saw this photo on the website of newspaper your life, and I liked it so much I wanted that Nico had his. In the texts of the photo and text on it, including real news that happened the same day he was born.


This is another model that can be ordered in this case rather than for birth is for a fellowship. Notice that pimp is presented in the red box.


three styles or Medela:

The Day Classic. is a version of The Day more nostalgic and emotional. A black and white newspaper with a wide coverage of the celebration, the day's news and information varied cultural, social and television, not to mention the best and funniest ads of the time.

The Day Primera Plana. Here we are as a newspaper many years ago with a single page in ocher and large-format news highlights and a small story about the celebration. In this case this paper, being only a sheet, would come framed.

The Day Young. For smaller home. This is a newspaper as they are now, in color and large format. Along with the celebration you will find other sections as what was the most listened to music, the film which premiered this week, etc.


I'm always struck as a career and I did not realize nor what I ordered, and when I get the red box red was a surprise. I expected a paper-newspaper like communion, and came in a box, framed, glass .. Ready to hang in your room. I liked it so much I wanted to tell if one day you need to make special unnregalo .. Everyone liked it and the text on the small was great! I was excited and all ..



.. Nico with his gift!


And to complete the example of the young, to be full color with a big picture where you can translate a birthday, limit .. Or you can think YOU RULE!


What do you think?

Would you like to have one with a significant moment in your life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment