Monday, March 14, 2011

Kate Playground Breast

Last day & Session Zara

Hello love, how are you? I hope that you have the strength to start the week well, I need a vacation lol I'm looking forward to Easter but there is too much. Yesterday was a beautiful day, the sun was warm so I took a lot and I take some pictures before my father came to find me ^ ^ and took pictures to my compritas, and I will show them: D. Today I expect many hours of class but at least I have the evenings free again and I do not take too long to tell me whether I passed the first stage to make my practice Banking in March, I nerves, I hope I say yes and they interview me!


I notice that today the last day to enter the drawing I'm doing, you have until 22:00 today for FREE list March 14 -> HERE


is also increasingly less for my birthday, as I said and I have a gift to bypass more or less around that time I hope you like it, I at least buy me I almost loved buy one for me: P but do not say nothing will surprise!

These pictures I am sure that you already sound one, namely the n º 5, in which I participated in Zara People and selected the first week ^ ^ now I have put the second, they cute! If you have never seen you can see the first week here and the second here.


As I told you I went to Zara looking for a beige pants but I ended up buying the shirt jajaja also was love at first sight a whole sight ^ ^. Combine the pants and blouse from Zara with my Blazer I got in rebates and with a purse I bought last year Stradivarius. And heeled shoes are also discount price pulled me out: D


As you can see was a partly cloudy and little wind made
jajaja






ring
This is one of the gifts that my father brought me Sardinia a few years ago, where the coral is very well priced and brought me more stuff. In the photo does not appreciate too well but by the coral is a silver star ^ ^


I have already passed the 600 fans and not I had not noticed, every day I'm more excited about the blog and all and all of you (although you are most girls: P) Thank you do not know how excited I am and how happy that makes me know people so special thanks to blog I never thought I could be so nice ^ ^

A huge kiss very well that you begin the week:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment