Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Us Marines Desktop Wallpaper

Compritas

Hello love, we're in the middle of working days: D thank goodness the week is going quick but I have no time to study the test on Saturday to see if Friday enough for me to study what I have. Today I attended the second class of course "How to speak in public" and has been great experience, as I told you yesterday, the classes are very dynamic and although they are 5 hours straight (only 20 min of rest) are very entertaining: D and we gorge on sweets and conguitos to participate hahaha. To morning us asked different dresses go to what we are accustomed, for the examples you have given us understand that we must "dress" lol I thought of several options but I think I'll IN PAJAMAS! Will provide prizes and I want a stuffed animal, if I have to dress in pajamas I do am I so crazy lol?

I already had discussed the previous weekend had gone shopping, and more specifically I went to Zara and Kiko. So I show you what I bought at Zara although I have seen him since (in the web and Zara in my blog when I told you I took the sorpresón ^ ^). Turns out I was in search of beige trousers, he had none and had long wanted to take my first interview (which, if not in the Banca March I will have them elsewhere). So after much looking I saw that I liked them both:



waist are a little high but that is the least:)

As you can see it Deluxe Vintage collection, there were several different colors but I was looking for some of the same color


cigarette also are 100% fit very well to the body and down cremallerita have that truth is great for passing the foot xD but when I wear I always closed


And when I looked a while ago between the clothes I saw this blouse so precious, had no intention of buying anything else but I found it so beautiful that I took to the tester and as you can imagine that I loved and was placed jajaja

red is passion, clear enough even in the pictures I sent to Zara is barely noticeable (much better but what a shame) but if you look at the picture you see the laundry labels (still had not removed)

I really like the sleeves with the 3 little buttons also can also roll up and secure with a ribbon and button

And I also liked ruffling also be carrying a tape loop, it seems very romantic this blouse (L)
And I been looking at clothes for Zara's website, I like so many things! If I had more time I have left some things I like and that I might buy, but if you buy the show: D
You can see photos of the first week of March Zara chosen by People (including mine ^ ^) here

Do you like the Zara clothing? What is your favorite store?

Happy Wednesday, a big kiss (k) thank you very much for all your comments:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment