Friday, March 4, 2011

Starchoice Motorola Remote

6 months together with you @ s

Hello love, you know what ? meets today my blog nothing more and nothing less than 6 months , it's amazing how time passes , it seems like yesterday that I started with him. I have to say that initially hoped to never have so many comments and people who are interested in my blog, I created a distraction because it was having a good time and I needed motivation and what better way to share things I like to other people who also like fashion, beauty, among other things. Also I honestly do not think it was meeting so many wonderful people as , with all the sincerity in the world I tell you much you fill me with your comments and e-mails, there great boys and girls that are a delight and worth millions. I could get people to mention but I assure you that you are enough, it would badly if someone let me: $, but depending on how I comment on blogs and can often know or intuit, I appreciate very much (k) and I admire . And I keep rewinding and because I could spend hours writing what I feel with the blog and you do not want to get annoying ment jajaja




I was supposed to today to put an outfit but yesterday I had so much news that will be tomorrow, the truth is that sometimes things do not go to plan very well. First of all I want to give thanks for the congratulations that I received yesterday ^ ^ made me very excited to be one of those chosen for the contest organized by Zara PEOPLE, I did look to put on the blog but the way it Zara and I sent sorpresón! I still can not believe you leave on the website of Zara, I have the feeling that anytime I can call and say "sorry we were wrong picture, it was not yours, we wanted to put" it may seem silly but I feel xD well
And I owe it all to Caprice Mode , because she found the contest and encouraged me to participate, as well as his challenge and I'll show haha: P. Thank you very much, you know how important it was for me.
Here I leave the link to see the outfits chosen by Zara.


Here you have the picture I sent (it is without editing as you will see) and I'll tell you about the purchase of Zara and also later I will put the photo shoot ^ ^


And I have to scoop the list of TOP WIKI this month in the category CLOTHING . I think it's a good way to find blogs that have already spent a time in the blogging world, I know several and some are really good, for example the B Fashion always love me some very interesting videos, has hit a downturn in the list from last month because I could not upload videos for giving birth to little Leo (her baby is beautiful have you seen the video? Here you can see it) and Jewel Style also know has a style impresiosante besides it is in the Balearic Islands as I am. I have to stop by some who do not know. And also I'm in the TOP 20, previously was ranked 26 and now my blog is at 19 so you can imagine the illusion that makes me. I know this is an indicative list, not all the blogs that exist but I am very excited to see progress:)


them 14 Mil Hairstyles 15 Jewel Style
1 Jared
2 Mensencia
3 Fashionisima
4 Fashion
5 Have Class
6 them Fashion
7 HOYModa
8 BlogTendencias.com
9 Mister Fashion
10 Only the Best!
11 B fashion
12 My daily style
13 With two bags each hand
16 ~ Shopaholic ~
17 The Dressing Conde
18 mit me
19 I ♥ look
20 Macarena Gea _ Fairy and more ...
March Ranking by Wikio


Do you know the blogs ranking? What you keep and what do you think?


Well, not everything can always be good news ... I'm a little low moral , yesterday after school and get to the car I found a note on the windshield:
"We miss you, hope you are well and have a nice day, kiss (Signature of child) "
But ours is not possible , I wanted to send a sms but it would fall back into the vicious circle and do not want that.


Tomorrow if you go up an outfit or I hope!, Happy Friday, and at all weekend:) many kisses (k)

0 comments:

Post a Comment