Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gold's Gym Power Spin 200 U

Back to the Drawing Pacolero !!!!! Brief absence

I'm back! First of all I wanted agredeceros
support you have given me with your comments, thank you, you are amazing.
As it seems that everything is going well, I find myself wanting to return to the blog, and I'll catch enseguidita with yours, to see what is happening around the blogosphere!


We have surpassed 100 pacoleros! Oe, oe, oe, oeeeeee!
And, as promised, we will celebrate with my first giveaway in blog!

What raffle?? Ta-tan!

The fragrance Miss Dior Cherie " (L'eau de 50 ml), an aroma very, very pacolero!
is superfemenino sweet and floral touches, you know it?
Just so you know, I note that I have no type of grant from the mark, but it is something that I've bought for the occasion.

Hope you like!

(You can use this photo to announce the lottery, if you will)


What to do to participate?

1 - Being a follower of the blog.
2 - Leave a comment on the entry with the name of your blog, if you have it, or your own, and your e-mail to contact in case of being the winner. This is very important, without this information will not be entering the contest.
3 - If you have blog, I thank you proclaim it there, but not required to partticipar. You can use the picture of the perfume with the name of my blog that I put before.
4 - Draw Date will be Thursday March 30 and be done with the web Sortea2, making a list of participants in order of registration.
5 - Shipping is only for Spain.


Suerrrrrte them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment