Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lenovo Tsmservice.exe

2 WAYS TO ... COMBINE

Hi tod @ s and s Welcome to ...

This time, we decided to show two different proposals at the time of selection and combination of a trend as current as fluorine or klein blue.

FLUOR BLUE BY ANA:

All of our favorite stores are full of spring colors that invite you to think about the good time and, as one would expect, to me it sounded to me a . As I saw these pants at Zara thought it would not be able to wear jeans this tone, but to me I tried and I suddenly came up with several ways to wear them. I imagine that with time and strength to see other daring combinations in magazines and your blogs I will venture to make any outfit a little more risky, but being true to my style, I decided to give prominence to all blue pants and black tones accompany & white to help me stand out.





pants: Zara (w / v 11)
oversize shirt: Zara (w / v 11)
blazer: Zara (old)
shoes: Lodi (old)
Clutch: White (old)
necklace: Sfera (w / v 11)
FLUOR BLUE BY ROCIO:
This
spring / summer no doubt that we have to say goodbye to the dark tones and make colors more intense versions: green, orange, yellow, pink ... and of course blue neon or klein. I love mixing with other shades fluorine, but after trying a thousand combinations, I opted to leave it for later when you leave the straw color of my skin and sun of Málaga makes its effect. So, ruling out the option of Anna, who by the way I love, I preferred to introduce the color in accessories. The truth is that the look is built on the base of the bag, which I loved on sight (I always needed large bags, but in the end I just noticing the mini). Along with the bag, I made the same pitch on the belt and a striped shirt, supplemented with some skinny black core and the trench, which for me gives you a touch more classic and formal. In contrast to the blue, I decided to paint my nails in a choral tone in combination with ring and bracelet starfish. A look nothing extravagant and rather basic, but with touches of color are so much fluoride.





cigarettes: Zara (w / v 11)
shirt: Zara (w / v 11 )
bag: Zara (w / v 11)
belt: Zara (w / v 11)
trench: Dunnes Stores (w / v 11)
shoes: Dunnes Stores (w / v 11)
ring Mango (old)
Bracelet: Bimba & Lola (w / v 11)
nail polish: Chanel (307 Orange Fizz)
Do you prefer fluorescent tones bring in clothing or accessories? What are your favorite fluorine color combinations?
hope you have enjoyed this second installment of 2 WAYS TO ...
besazo Ana and Rocio and I wish you all a good and glamorous week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment