Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where To Buy Manic Panic Calgary

everyone! THANKS! TWO WAYS ....

With tod @ s! That's all I can think to say, because in truth you left me speechless. On behalf of myself and Dew, I thank you for the great welcome given to our new section on the blog. Our expectations have been far exceeded for your views and feedback (absolute record since I started the blog a little over a year) and the great reception given to "2 WAYS TO ..." has done nothing but increase our illusion (which was great) and our desire to continue to show our particular way of looking at fashion and you can see that soon you will have a second section delivery.

said, post back with a solo (I miss you ...). Rocío
This time is a very simple look that I chose to go for a walk (the photos are from the last two weeks) on a sunny day. The pants and boots are repeated my junior outfit, but the result is totally different. This time I combined with a black shirt of the new season of Zara minimalist style with a detail of a large pocket on the side (do not know if you can see from the photos) and a bag in taupe, I love color because I can combine it with everything.

shirt: Zara

jeans: Mango

boots: Mary Paz

bag: Mango

belt: Stradivarius

Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

And vosotr @ s , do you like the minimalist style clothes? Have you bought something because of this trend?

besazo a tod @ s and Thanks again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment