Sunday, March 6, 2011

Extra Small Mens Underwer

DIY

s Welcome to ... I told a few days ago I had planned to make a new section to the blog in collaboration with a great friend, Rocio. And that day has arrived. Sure
tod @ s you have a friend who always, always see perfect. Joint clothes with great success and sometimes carries articles that you saw in the store and never thought neither probároslas, but when you and a fantastic, do you want to run to for them. Well, this is Rocio. And best of all, he is humble and gives you advice (if successful) and also is a great friend. What more could you want? Then to work with me on the blog, and has agreed not only delighted, but it has given me some great ideas and we are here to share with you them.
In this section we want to show our understanding of fashion. This is not to compete, just to show you our style when wearing a piece or trend in particular, just so that you have 2 different options that you can get all possible match to your visit to our section.
Without further ado I present to you my fellow adventurer ...
"Hi, Rocio, and first of all I would like to thank Ana the opportunity given me to escape from my daily routine, offering me a little bit of your blog to display, along with it, way to keep my color, a garment or a particular supplement. I always say that I understand some fashion, just try to dress true to my style and my own tastes, incorporating some of the trends. So I just hope you like this new THE DRESSING ROOM section of ANA or you simply input 2 WAY ... "


And today we decided to show you 2 ways to wear a parka.
PARKA BY ANA.
This is a piece of coat that almost all have. Is almost a staple in our wardrobe and there are many ways to wear it. I think it is a very casual clothing, but today I decided to give it a touch more sophisticated than usual. I used to outfit a plaid shirt for my guy because I think that there is nothing more feminine than use this type of shirts with platform heels. I also wanted to compare the tissue of the parka with an opposite and chose vinyl black pants. To complete the set I chose a black clutch and gold accessories.





parka: H & M
basic tee: El Corte Inglés
my boy shirt: Bershka pants
:
Bershka shoes: Lodi
clutch: mango
watch: Swatch
pending: Sfera
PARKA BY ROCIO:
is clear that the parka can be combined in a thousand different ways, so just look at the INSTYLE of February to notice. But I opted for the mini-dress, for femininity which gives, combined with complementary green to break a bit with the predominance of the color brown. The result for me is a very casual look, with which you can go for a walk, have coffee or just enjoy an afternoon anywhere in Malaga.





parka:
minidress Zara, H & M
scarf: H & M boots
: Mary Paz
bag: Mango
ring: Bimba & Lola
glasses: D & G
But I also want to thank Rocio for taking part in my blog to share his point of view (that I love) in this world that we love which is fashion. I also want to thank Francis for making a logo for us both glamorous (because the section did not deserve less, right? Lol) and because thanks to him and my sweetheart and their skills as photographers casiprofesionales can share our idea with the whole blogosphere.
And while we thank you, thank you all visiting this our first entry in the collaboration between Rocio and me and promise that there will be many more.
hope you have enjoyed or at least have served to find you some idea how small. Kisses and good start to the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment