Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hardy-weinberg Problems And Answers

"SHOPPING CHANELERAS"

Today I want to show my two recent purchases of inspiration "Chanelera" - and I would like to see Chanel .. jj - The first is a basic shirt white cotton, which is the living of the neckline and sleeves in black by contrast, and also a small little pocket with black trim and a string in the same color. It's a little cleavage, I would have liked more closed .. but I still love it. It is signed "Ichi" and very well priced, did not reach 18 euros. Also had the reverse in black with blanco.Yo live as I have many skirts and black shorts, is great for me to bring a little light and color on top.


And I bought this necklace, same inspiration as the shirts. White pearls, and charms of Parisian Maison Mini 2.55 bag, mini tweed jacket, white camellia enamel and sunbonnet. It is adjustable, has black loop to attach the rear, so that you can take a few days shorter, some longer .. I have not even released but I've tried several things and look good with plain clothes, but even better with jeans and basic tees cotton. Ah .. is "La Troupe".


And a second photo of the necklace, pear this time on a black background, if you see better in this picture:


Do you like my new purchases?

How do you take them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment