Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Homemade School Spirit Items

What color do you favor?

Amorcitos Hello, how have you been this week? I hope very well:) I liadilla to work but I move slowly and looking forward to Thursday lol sorry to be so heavy but I am thrilled that I will interview 5 years ago I have been saying that I love to work on a bank!

Today I continue with the continuation of yesterday's post , that you have not seen it I recommend that you go ( here I leave you the link) because without explanation of this post yesterday I did not serve for anything, you will understand what it's all about.

I am very glad that you liked both yesterday's post, I enjoy reading your comments and see what you are participatory: D and I left some so I doubt the comment:
- It is true that in summer we can change the color of our skin but that does not make passes cold tone to warm or vice versa. If you take summer color change of category ( clear , half or dark ). And I can go just in case that do not use a foundation according to your skin tone. So this certainly helps us to draw a conclusion is that sometimes we are not aware of it but we feel like some colors in winter than in summer, but that's because we put black women (or brown-skinned):)
- The fact that you may be very white skin does not mean you belong to the category of 'clear ', can be very white and perfectly belong to the group of 'dark ' and similarly for dark-skinned girls they may belong to group ' clear. "
- It is important useis the 3 methods to determine your tone, as any man might fail. In the case of 2 methods tell you one thing and another says otherwise will have to ignore the majority.


Another little thing to comment: I these tables the I have made by theories so there may be mistakes and not have to be an absolute truth there are always exceptions for everything, but at least I hope to serve a little guidance. Besides, I know that I have not studied for esthetician, I am from the branch of economics jajaja but I have pretty good design ideas (he played a lot the subject of colors but only at school eh).

Here you have a little board that you can provide guidance based on the makeup :

was not easy to get the colors but guidance that we have in mind is if the color has more blue or yellow / orange.

To choose clothes can also guide us in the table although it is easier to classify by the color of our skin.


And now comes the part I asked the blog MinnieGirl Flirting, I asked to see if I could explain a little what lipstick reds favor more ua few other girls, so I made a table with the reds I know (sure I've left one) and I've put others who are not red but I thought it a good idea to add.

This is the list of colors in abundance of red:
The colors I got through wiki and also with typical templates color codes that can be found online.

In this other table I checked the colors that supposedly favor more girls cold skin (blue cuadrito ) and those of warm complexion (yellow little picture), not I have classified into categories because it is already very complicated and can vary (when we get brown). And a clarification: If there is too much for the warm skin is missing here because the brown color as much in their favor to them. Also I have to say that I had some doubts as to the vermilion so I've classified as favors to all. Others who favor the two types is not that there had doubts, I have classified the case.
also some tips :
- If you have the lips finite use lipstick with glitter because they provide volume and also glosses.
- If you have the very thick lips is best to use matte colors. With lipstick with glitter only get you highlight too.


I hope you have served as useful as yesterday's post like today if only as guidelines.) I hit a good little job doing the pleats but serve well worth it. And remember : supposedly a color you feel good does not mean that you should banish it, try using it with other colors you favor.

Happy
Tuesday, a big kiss (k)

0 comments:

Post a Comment