Thursday, March 3, 2011

Monster Energy Drink Refridge

Amigas MakeUp Challenge: Glitter! - EDIT I \u200b\u200bGET OUT OF ZARA

Hello love, we are more close to the weekend and my day off tomorrow, the truth is that I need. At least I'm a little better in the belly so great. But I have to get studying for the exam I have next week on Saturday (yes, Saturday, I did wrong the day lol) plus next week I'll have very busy because I signed up for a workshop.


Edito
to tell you that I go on the website of ZARA! participated in a contest to send pictures and I was one of the chosen! Here you can see the 10 lucky: D, I'm going to college but then with an email to thank the person for whom I heard about the contest:)

Today I bring a challenge I have participated, in particular the challenge of Amigas MakeUp is still open and the deadline for enrollment, so if you find it amusing FREE list. I really loved the experience and the challenge was a makeup with glitter and I had never used. Actually I thought it would end enguarrándome whole but has not been the case, yes, I did that day if the sun on your face looked odd lol flash is always something of glitter on his face hahaha


To participate press on the picture:)


I have enough tubes of glitter of different colors, but I wanted to use some colors too basic silver , black and white . Could have become more colorful but I preferred not to risk too hahaha. As you can see below in the eyelid took silver in the area of \u200b\u200bbanana in black and put the lid over white glitter but much more dispersed and appreciated very little: /.


BOTH EYES:






EYE SINGLE:









In this picture you notice a little white glitter ^ ^

LIPS:
lips I have
fatal I'm sorry: $ I'm looking for and capture of Carmex I saw on the blog M uch more than going pretty well and I've also seen in the soon lol, but no way to find it!


WHOLE FACE:
Jajaja his hair a little wet: $ (it would have been better to take a shower after the glitter ... xD)



Well love, I will not dwell too much so I'll tell you later as I did, I will look to make a step by step with explanations, I think you can be useful if you want to be painted with glitter to the carnival, and I also say it is not as "dirty" as it seems:)


"You share in the challenge of Amigasmakeup? "You have ever made up in glitter?


go up an outfit for tomorrow:), thank you very much for all your comments and for reading, a big kiss and happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment